Wednesday, September 3, 2008

W.W. Update

It is with great sorrow that I inform you of my gainage of .6 lbs...It is true, the losing streak had to be broken at some point. In my defense however I did go on vacation last weekend, where I pigged out like only true little piggies can. Adam went camping with his brother so I went down to pay homage to my peeps in Utah County. Whenever I go to Provo, I have to eat at all my favorite restaurants: Thai Chili Gardens, Bombay House, Cafe Rio, Taco Bell...(jk, Taco Bell is the one restaurant we DO have here in Rexburg). They were delicious and worth every little tenth of a pound. God Bless Yummy Food! Anyway I was at 8.6 pounds lost, but now I am only at 8.0, but I am back on board and heading off to the gym today!

2 comments:

Paige said...

0.6 is nothing girl!!! Don't you worry. Plus, when you go on vacation you HAVE to eat like a piggie--it's a rule. Especially if you live in a restaurant deprived location such as the Rex. When are you guys coming to visit Phoenix? Let me know and I will get the restaurant schedule ready!!! :) Great job on the 8 pounds btw. Keep up the good work! Miss you!

Nancy said...

I miss so many restaurants in Utah.