Tuesday, December 8, 2009

News!

So I am going to gingerly avoid the topic of my long bout of silence and get right to the good stuff- we are moving! Adam got a new job in Oregon that enables me to live a life of leisure, so we are bidding a lukewarm farewell to Idaho! As of now I am still planning on teaching at the university next semester by traveling back and forth. Its not ideal, but will have to do for now. I will miss my students, however I really don't think I will miss Rexburg at all. I know it can be a place of nostalgia for those who went to school here, but honestly its not that cool for a regular non-student person. Thats it for now! Go Ducks!

11 comments:

Kristan said...

Congrats on escaping the frozen tundra . . . just in time too :)

Nancy said...

Yea for returning to Oregon. Hip hip hooray for escaping Idaho. Where in Oregon will you be?


(Ella just read this over my shoulder and said, "I want to see why someone escaped from frozen tuna!" Ha ha.)

wendys said...

Good for you guys! Come on, Idaho's not that bad! But I miss Oregon too.

Rach said...

Wow, that's exciting. I just wish you were moving in the other direction. There's a really nice house for sale across the street. But that is so awesome, and I hope you enjoy living your elegant life of leisure.

janel said...

Aren't there any great jobs for both of you a little farther south? In the sort-of-tundra of Utah?

Molly and Jason said...

welcome to being a lady of leisure...it is quite nice....where in OR?

Amott Family said...

What the heckola! Cousin Ang- He was supposed to get a job in Minnesota! We'll totally visit in Oregon. My Dad has a house on the coast in Yahatz (sp?). I love and miss you. My prayers are with your family.
love
Cousin Ande

Danielle said...

Wow! But I wish it was here in Vegas. It could never be called tundra down here.

becks said...

Goodbye Rexburg! My brother and sister-in-law are moving away from Rexburg, too, finally. Now I'll never have a reason to go there again. Yay!

Anonymous said...

We had KBYU on yesterday morning and they were replaying an old BYU devotional and Kevin spotted you playing the flute!

Hooray for moving back to Oregon!

Jessica said...

I love Oregon!! Ooo I am jealous! And my cousin is serving a mission right now, do you remember Emily? She visited a couple of times... anyway, look for Sister Low!