Friday, October 24, 2008

Adam

Today is Adam's birthday! In honor of his newly acquired 28 years, I am going to list 28 things about him that you may or may not know...

1. He had his tonsils removed a few years ago
2. He loves Fajitas. He would eat chicken fajitas every day for dinner if he could
3. He is very strong. He can lift me up and throw me around like rag doll
4. He always feels very sad when I get hurt playing rag doll
5. He loves getting presents almost as much as me
6. He doesn't get mad when you accidentally buy yourself a present
7. He is a very hardworker
8. He is the biggest sweetheart ever. For example a few weeks ago he made me a chocolate cake with a chocolate heart in the center.
9. He will rub my back or my feet anytime I want without being grumpy about it
10. He loves eating treats as much as me
11. He is always cheerful. I have only seen him in a bad mood maybe three times
12. When he meets someone for the first time, he really is interested in getting to know them, even if he knows he will never see them again. He will ask questions and he really listens to the answer.
13. He loves my mom and my grandma immensely
14. On Christmas Eve, on his way to propose to me, he stopped and changed a stranded woman's tire on the highway and got my ring box all dirty
15. Wherever we are he has to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door so if anyone breaks in he can protect me.
16. He loves to sneak up on me. He calls it the cheetah. Most of the time its funny, but sometimes he really scares me to death.
17. He thinks that anything I cook is the most delicious thing on earth
18. He LOVES his neices and nephews and they are crazy about him too
19. Last year for my 30th birthday he threw me a huge surpise party. He was very sneaky about it and made up a huge story about how he got into a fist fight with the neighbor to cover his tracks
20. He loves to hear about my work no matter how boring it is
21. He went to every performance of Blackbeard the musical to hear me play in the pit orchestra. He had the whole play memorized by the end of the run.
22. He went to the National Flute Convention last year and listened to me play about a million flutes and took notes for me. He even hijacked a billion free pens and pencils from the displays so I could have flute inspired writing utensils.
23. His favorite hobby is hunting and he is quite good at it
24. He knows everything about fixing things around the house, especially plumbing of course
25. He thinks I am the bee's knees even though I can be a real brat sometimes
26. He thinks Sarah Jessica Parker and Debra Messing are very gross
27. He is the best husband ever and
28. I love him very much!

Happy Birthday Adam!!!!

7 comments:

Rach said...

It sounds like you've got a great guy! I'm especially impressed that he went through the whole National Flute Convention flute search process with you. It's a long and tedious process. Actually, I think you did that whole thing with me, didn't you, Angela? Anyway, good job getting a good man. Maybe some time we can go on a double date. I bet he and Tim would become BFFs.

Jill said...

That's so cute...it brought a tear to my eye. Happy Birthday Adam!

Leah said...

That is so cute, I loved hearing how great Adam is. Glad you found a good one Angela. And be careful while playing rag doll, that sounds dangerous. Happy Birthday Adam!

Nancy said...

Thank you for the peek into who Adam is. You made me laugh with: ragdoll, dirty ring box, cheetah, accidentally buying presents for yourself, etc. You are uber funny and Adam seems uber sweet and great for you. Happy Birthday Adam!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!!! That list was the cutest thing I have ever read!! You really got a great catch. :) Hope you had a great b-day Adam. Can't wait to see you guys.

Amott Family said...

true love
:)
Cousin Ande
p.s. Oh and Cousin Adam..Happy Belated Birthday!

Julie said...

ok this adam fella won me over by number 21. that is too cute. you make me sick. i love your blog.