Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Beginning: New Blog

Hello Blogging World Old Friend!
Its been so long, so very long...I know what you are thinking, how could I possibly forsake the old cake blog, however with all the newness that has been happening (our new marriage, the move to rural idaho, and giving up soda) I thought it only appropriate to begin a new blog.

I wanted to entitle it Our Life in Rural Idaho:  The Angela and Adam Story, but it was too long so it ended up Our Story.  Hopefully our wild antics will entertain, enlighten, and yes inspire open weeping, but if it doesn't then at least it will provide a way to put off work a little longer.

So here goes...let the games begin, and don't worry I ate a ginormous piece of chocolate cake tonight for dinner...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Welcome back! You're already cracking me up. Hooray! I'm giddy with excitement for your new blog and all your fun stories.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! We have missed you Angela!

Heather Carter

Paige said...

Welcome back to the blogging world Angela!!! We've missed you. I am a big fan of your original title...too bad it doesn't fit. Ha ha! You are hilarious girl! You are going on my blog list immediately. Love ya!