Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Embarrassing Moment

Last night I went to Target to look for a couple of nursing bras. Unfortunately while trying the bras on, the door lock to my room proved faulty. This wouldn't have been a giant problem except my back was to the door and I didn't notice it had swung wide open. I had also chosen the first stall in the dressing rooms so it was situated right by the entrance and visible to all the shoppers in the store. As I turned around, fully exposed, I was able to see that I had been putting on quite the show for all of Target...

5 comments:

Kristan said...

Oh sad . . . but kind of hysterical.

janel said...

Good preparation for those inevitable nursing accidents! I hope you said something clever in the Arnold voice.

Nancy said...

Maybe this is why I unconsciously chose the dressing room buried way in back.

Rach said...

I am so sorry. Yikesters. Welcome to the land of really embarrassing moments. I'm the president.

wendys said...

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when I read that! That is terrible!