Saturday, June 26, 2010

baby

Well, the crib is up, the stroller is assembled, all the clothes are washed and folded and I think I may be almost ready for this little cowgirl to get here. Tomorrow I am 38 weeks and will be facing a meager 2 weeks until B-day. When I started this pregnancy it seemed like it would last forever, and now it feels like its gone by way too fast. In fact, I secretly wish that she would just stay nice and tucked in her little home where she doesn't cry, get sick and spit-up. I am enjoying our little girls only club, where I am the only one who knows when she has the hiccups or when she is going crazy because I fed her licorice (it feels like she is playing soccer after a good dose of red vines). And sadly enough in addition to worrying about her general health, I already worry that she is growing up too fast.

For you, wendy:)

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Tell me about growing up too fast. My oldest is about to turn 8. EIGHT!!! She's halfway to driving and dating and in just a couple more years she'll be my height.

Danielle said...

You are going to be the best mom. I LOVE having a new baby. It will be so special for you in so many ways. It only gets better and better.

wendys said...

You haven't even posted a profile picture yet!! We have to see your little basketball.

Molly and Jason said...

KEEP THE POSTS COMING!! YOU ARE ON THE VERGE OF DELETION PREGO!!

Sarah said...

Congrats Angela! (this is Krista's cousin/old roommate, Sarah).

Rach said...

You know how when you get together with ladies that have babies, somehow they all start sharing their birthing stories? In just a short amount of time, you will get to join in. There's a reason everyone talks about it. It's exhilirating. Good luck with the delivery. You look adorable, by the way.

Aimee said...

Hey Angela, I LOVE your picture, you look great! Best wishes on delivery - I thoroughly enjoyed your post about other women's "opinions" on childbirth, i.e. "my way is best". Whatever you choose and whatever actually happens is PERFECT FOR YOU AND BABY! Can't wait to see her. :)

Kelly Joy said...

I love the way you write! So funny and expressive and I can hear your voice!! Love that you call her a cowgirl!! Love you, mama! PAHTY!

Love KV

Adkins Family said...

You're so beautiful! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see her!

Rachel said...

You are glowing and beautiful! I hope she gets here soon (if she hasn't already)!