Thursday, August 27, 2009

Casa de Paige

My other favorite part of my exodus to Arizona this summer was spending a week at the home of my sweet best friend Paige! I still remember the first day that wee Paige came into my life *sigh*. I was visiting my old roommates at the Dew Drop Inn in Provo and in walked next door neighbor Paige, so cute and hilarious I couldn't help but love her! Its been seven years since that day, and in that time Paige has vomited over me, introduced me to my husband, provided thousands of hours of laughter, created hundreds of inside jokes, listened to me through my tears, shopped till we dropped, proved to be an absolute kindred spirit, and so much more. And Sean's not so bad either:)
It was so fun being roomies again! The only downside was my separation anxiety when I had to leave. Oh how I miss my friend!

Paige and Sean on the Ferris Wheel at the Fair


The beautiful couple on their wedding day!


Three roomies and my weirdo hand-it looks like I'm clawing Paige's hair

Thanks Paige and Sean for a fabulous time!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh my dear kindred spirit!!! That is the sweetest blog I have ever read. I just wiped a tear from my eye. Seriously Ang, thank you! Wow, I can't believe that it has been seven years. I totally remember meeting you. I had been hearing about this hilarious, cute, and fabulous Angela for months and then I finally got to meet you! It was a match made in heaven to be sure.:) You are such a dear friend Angela and I don't know what I would do without you!! It was so great to have you at our place this summer. Our house is always open. Miss you tons!!! Love ya! P.S. Sorry about the vomit. :)