Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A List of...

Things I am currently obsessed with:

1. baked potatoes-perhaps I am finally settling into my Idaho surroundings but not likely. More likely it is the sour cream that is catching my fancy.

2. popcorn made in our whirly pop-mmm delicious, I may never go back to microwave popcorn.

3. checking out books from our tiny local library/reading/goodreads-I find myself reading books as fast as possible because I want to put them on my goodreads lists. I have read 5 books since last thursday (yes I am in between semesters and I live in the most boring town in America, if you are wondering why I have copious amounts of time to read). Any good book suggestions are appreciated.

4. The Hills-who isn't obsessed really...

5. Taking the Stage-modern reality version of Fame on MTV

6. Staying up super late-I hate it, but I can't go to sleep early anymore.

7. Finding healthy recipes to make on the internet

8. Laying on the couch instead of actually making said healthy recipes

9. The sun! It is FINALLY starting to warm up a bit here, however it will probably snow tomorrow because I have now jinxed it.

10 comments:

Amber said...

Where's your list of good reads? I'm always looking for suggestions. Check out my blog post about some good books I've recently read http://jermieandamber.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-reviews.html

julie said...

I need to be your friend on goodreads! Look for a request coming soon. BTW, Mac wants to go to grad school in AZ, so we will hopefully sell the house and move this summer, and that is why my blog says "Adios Idaho" now. Do you guys want to buy a house over here so you can have an extra long commute? At least you won't be in the boringest town of America anymore!

kateFS08 said...

We couldn't be more proud to have made the list ... twice! Hope you enjoyed The Hills premiere this week, and I hope you enjoy tonight's Taking The Stage too!

Kate with MTV!
http://bit.ly/TakingTheStage

Rach said...

I'm signed up for goodreads, but I always forget, and I think the last time I entered any books on there was a year ago. Oops. Maybe I should catch up. I haven't gotten into the Hills. I have a long list of guilty pleasure shows already that I'm trying to get through. I will have to add that one on. I would be obsessed with good weather too if it would show up! Maybe next week...

Nancy said...

I love baked potatoes, but I hate having to bake them. They never turn out right for me.

I've only been reading teen books lately... hmmm...what does that say about me.

wendys said...

Is rexburg more boring than Chubbuck? Hmmm. We should compare and see.

Paige said...

Ha ha!! I LOVE your list of loves Angela. You are so funny you! I totally miss you. I would also like to see your list of good reads.

Paige said...

P.S. I am NOT obsessed with the Hills. :)

janel said...

I am still laughing about the powdered milk comment! I haven't drunk that since I lived beneath you...and only then for a month or two until Mark rebelled...rightfully so! We might need to have baked potatoes tomorrow..

Julie said...

Based on this list I think we are still made for each other. Do you watch The City too? Even though I'm so over that show, I can't help watching. I am constantly defending it against haters. And I never thought popcorn without butter would be worth it, but stove-popped with oil...it's changing the way I dress and talk and think!