Thursday, December 11, 2008

Funny Story

Every morning at 6 am our alarm goes off. Adam needs to leave the house at 6:45 to get to work, and he usually gets three snooze pushes before he get out of bed. Our normal conversation is as follows:

Beep Beep
Me: Its time to get up.
Adam: What time is it?
Me: Six
Adam: Ok...zzzzzz

So on and so forth at ten minute intervals until Adam rolls out of bed.

Today's conversation

Beep Beep
Me: Time to get up
Adam: What time is it?
Me: Six
Adam: ok....zzzz

Beep Beep
Me: Its time to get up
Adam: What time is it?
Me: Bat ten
Adam: What?
Me: Bat ten
Adam: Are you speaking English??

In between snoozes I had been dreaming about Batman and apparently was not fully awake yet....

5 comments:

wendys said...

Good story!

Chris said...

Sleepy talking is the best. When I was roommates with Ben he once sang Vanilla Ice to me when I came home late. Another time he asked me if I had any wizard capes.

Jessica said...

I'm still laughing out loud. :O)

Nancy said...

Funny! I the love loopy, half asleep stuff people say.

Rach said...

Oh, that's hilarious. I used to talk in my sleep to Tim all the time. Now if I do, he is too tired to remember by morning. Bat ten. Hilarious!