Thursday, February 19, 2009

Winter is my Foe

Long Long ago, when I still lived in Arizona, I remember commenting to a friend that I hated Arizona because it only had two seasons: blazing hot and hot. This comment proccupies my mind lately as I am forced to endure sub-zero temperatures, a never ending barrage of snow and ice, and entrapment in our tiny apartment...Oh what I wouldn't give for a good day of 110 degree heat! I scoff at my past self for being so short sighted, what was I thinking????

4 comments:

Rach said...

Yes, I remember looking longingly at the sky in Mississippi and hoping for a miraculous snow storm instead of the 65 degrees we got in February. I remembered this the day before yesterday, when the snowplow came down our street and trapped me in my house after piling 3 feet of snow at the end of my driveway. It's times like these I thank Netflix for sending me movies to get me through the cold. By the way, my word verification was undie. Hee hee.

Nancy said...

I like having 4 seasons... I just wish they were four mild seasons. Or that the extremes were for short periods of time. Basically, I wish I could control the weather I guess.

wendys said...

I am soooo tired of Idaho Winter!!! I could use a little Arizona heat right now.

Jessica said...

So does that mean you're going to move back?! ;O)